Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WE HAVE THE INTERNET!!!

Hello, friends and family. I am very happily writing to you from the office of Scott and I's apartment! AT&T pulled through!!! We have the internet in our apartment! YAHOO!!! It only took a month, but now I can check my email, write a blog, look at Facebook, all in my own home! I don't know what I am going to do with all of this new internet freedom! (Please note the sarcasm in that last statement.)

Scott and I joked about making bets on whether or not we would actually get the internet today, to which he said, "Babe, I think we are on the same side of that bet. We're not getting the internet tomorrow." I agreed, ha. But, man, what a pleasant surprise! The technician that came out today to fix our line called me after an hour of working on it and I was absolutely expecting him to start the conversation with, "I'm sorry ma'am, but blah blah blah blah", but! he said, "Mrs. Key, you're modem should be up and running." I thanked him so much I probably sounded like I had just received a $1,000,000 bonus from my boss at Christmas.

And... We get the next 3 months of internet... FREE. Yes!

Well, that is all for now. I am going to enjoy this little convenience known as High-Speed Internet because it and I have some catching up to do.

Blessings.

No comments: