Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sweet Mo's Wedding

So, my best friend got married on Saturday, Dec. 18th. I was the Matron of Honor and hopefully lived up to my duties. Saturday was a BUSY day of decorating, doing makeup, making bouquets, and finally throwing myself together 30 minutes before pictures--EEK. Good thing the wedding was not about me :-) I could not have done it all without the help of Elizabeth and Hannah--thank you, thank you, thank you! God is good, though, and everything came together beautifully. Melissa loved the decor (whew!) and her makeup (whew!) and her bouquet (whew!), so my job was done. I love this girl so much and was truly happy to be able to help her.

Here are some photos I snapped of the Big Event...

Rehearsal dinner:

Groom's sister

Bridesmaid

Mother of the bride



Bridesmaid

Mother of the groom


Bride and father of the bride


Flower girl and ring barer


Snagged a photo with the bride :-)

The bridal party went out for dessert after the rehearsal





Preparations:


The Event:






Reception:







I get to see this girl in Oregon!!





Gave my speech :-)

Best Man gave his speech



He threw the garter











No comments: