Sunday, March 27, 2011

denim+denim

So, this is my first official style post! Bare with me.... I have never done a style post before, nor have I mastered the art of posing solo.

So my daddy likes to wear denim shirts with jeans. And, if you had asked my opinion on this wardrobe choice a year ago, I would have crinkled my nose and made some snarky comment about how denim on denim is never a good combo. In fact, I think I saw my dad walk into the living room wearing that very outfit back in November and I laughed at him; how early 90s of you, Dad, to wear a denim shirt with jeans.

Daddy, I owe you an apology. Because, you see, denim on denim is making its way back into the fashion scene, as well as my closet, and I sported it for the first time today.




denim blouse: Gap/denim shorts: Old Navy/wedge shoes: gift from mom/gold leaf necklace: gift from dad/gold earrings: my grandmother's

Thank you, Scott, for being my photographer today. You may have yourself a new career ;-)

Blessings and Happy Sunday to all of you.

HK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know Hannah! I just asked my friend yesterday if denim jackets were still in style. You look pretty as a picture too :))

HannahKey said...

Maria,

Thank you so much! Yes, I say denim is in! I especially like wearing denim jackets with a flowy skirt or a pair of cute shorts :-)